- Aside from physical development, what other areas of development are there? (hint:PIES)
- What are the five major milestones for an infant in the first year?
- About what age does an infant roll over?
- Why should you not leave an infant on their stomach for more than a few minutes?
- What reflex is baby born with but seems to loose as a result of gravity?
- When a baby walks "along the furniture", it is called ____________.
- When the infant crawls over the virtual cliff, it shows that infants are not born with what?
- At what age does a baby learn to sit up?
- Everything that babies pick up go where?
- What was the most interesting part of the video?
Thursday, March 9, 2017
The Baby Human Review
In yesterday's video, there were many things explained about an infants' physical development. Use your early work time to discuss the following with your group. Be prepared to discuss your answers with the class.