Time for the video...
Video questions (They are in order of the video)
- Where do you put the spool of thread?
- After you wrap the thread around the bobbin tension knob, you thread the bobbin. Which picture shows the bobbin correctly threaded? Picture 1 or 2?
3. Before winding the thread onto the bobbin, you must disengage the needle. This is not shown in the video, but how do you disengage the needle? (hint: the needle does not move when it is disengaged.)
4. The arrows on the machine that show where the thread goes are known as what?
5. When you first load the bobbin, the thread should come ________________ you and then be pulled off to the right/left (which way)?
6. True or false? Turn the hand dial backwards when you want to hook the bobbin thread so that it can be pulled up through the needle plate.