Monday, August 15, 2016

Why Teach?

So many professions to choose from... why teach? Ask a dozen people and you are likely to get at least a dozen different answers.  The choice is that of a personal one.  The choice is not really something to be taken lightly.  The choice should be very well thought out.

Personally I chose to teach for a couple of reasons.  When I first made the decision, it was about family.  I knew that it was the one career that would allow me maximum time with my family.  Another reason was that I wanted to make a difference and help people.  I liked the idea of sharing my own knowledge and experience.



Your turn:  Why are you thinking of becoming a teacher?  Is there a driving force behind your decision?  What do you see yourself doing everyday as a teacher?  

For more reasons why people teach, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment